I just finished reading Impossible by Nancy Werlin and absolutely loved it. When you read lots and lots of pretty good books, it's always exciting when you read one that you really love and just can't seem to put down. Sadly, it doesn't happen very often. My husband, Jeremy, asked me yesterday (as I was trying to read the last 10 pages of Impossible) what my top 10 favorite books are. So here they are, in no particular order because I couldn't decide that even if I tried:
1. Acheron by Sherrilyn Kenyon
2. 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher
3. Unwind by Neal Shusterman
4. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
5. The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson
6. The Host by Stephenie Meyer
7. A Certain Slant of Light by Laura Whitcomb
8. Venomous by Christopher Krovatin
9. Impossible by Nancy Werlin
10. The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory
I just bought Crank last night. I've never read anything by Ellen Hopkins, but I have to see what all the buzz is about. So we'll see . . .
So, here are my two requests:
1. Staci, it's your turn! Write something on this damn blog! What is your top 10?
2. If you're reading this, leave a comment on here or on the Facebook page and tell us one of your favorite books.