Let me start my list by saying that Sara and I do not share a brain, but we do share books. Many of my favorite books are on her list as well.
1. Acheron - Sherrilyn Kenyon (that is my #1- I love him!)
These are in no particular order, and are all worth the read!
2. Beastly - Alex Flinn
3. Venomous - Christopher Krovatin (awesomely dark)
4. Tales of the MADMAN Underground - John Barnes
5. An Abundance of Katherines - John Green (laugh out loud)
6. Blood and Chocolate - Annette Curtis Klause
7. Wolf at the Door - Christine Warren (Adult ;)
8. 13 Reasons Why - Jay Asher (Don't read if PMSing)
9. Before I Die - Jenny Downham (Ditto)
10. The Host - Stephanie Meyer
11. Willow - Julia Hoban
There it is friends. For someone who reads as much as I do, this was extremely difficult. I'm sure that I will finish this post, start my workout, and remember a book that absolutely belongs on this list. But I guess that will give me something to blog about later. Sara will be thrilled!
Bye for now friends!