Anyway, back to the movie. I have to admit, it wasn't too bad. Way better than Twilight! I guess I would have to say that I even enjoyed it. Seeing Jacob wander around half naked most of the movie didn't hurt. Man, that boy looked . . . lovely (that word seems more appropriate since he's only 17 and I'm just a bit too old to be calling him hot). Edward, on the other hand, still far from hot.
The scenes with Edward and Bella (thankfully there weren't many) were weird and awkward. No chemistry there what so ever, which I don't really get because aren't they supposed to be an item in real life? Now, Jacob and Bella's connection was much more believable. I'm not a big Bella fan either, but I thought she did a better job in this movie. Jacob stole the show. He was great, especially after the haircut :) I liked Alice better in this movie too.
- Scenes with the werewolves; I thought they kind of looked my ginormous dogs from a video game, but liked them anyway
- The humor they snuck in there (I think I even laughed a few times)
- Victoria, not much of her, but she looked really pretty
- Jacob and Bella's chemistry
- Still don't like the sparkling thing
- Bella seeing Edward when she is being "dangerous"; it's been a while since I've read the books, and feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't she hear him, not see him? It was just weird
- The water scene where Bella and Edward were floating next to each other after she jumps off the cliff. Hokey!
- Seeing Edward's puney paleness without a shirt at the end
- Definitely how the movie end