Monday, August 24, 2009

Back to School . . .

What I'm doing: relaxing after a very long day at school (classroom is ready!)
What I'm listening to: my husband and son playing baseball in the kitchen
What I still have to do tonight: exercise, laundry, take a shower, get stuff ready for school tomorrow, give Gavin a bath, and probably a few other things I can't remember

So, Staci and I are back to school tomorrow.  A whole new crew of 7th graders are coming, and we are ready . . . I think.  This time of year is always crazy, and now even more so as we try to maintain two jobs at once.  Actually, three.  Teaching, writing, and promoting FALLEN.  So now we have to figure out how to fit it all in. 

I want to welcome any of our students who come and visit our blog, Myspace, and Facebook (see links for MS and FB on the right).  We hope you all follow along on our journey.  This all started over two years ago and the students who were in our class when we started FALLEN are now going to be freshmen.  We hope they find us too.  It's been very exciting and now when our students ask when our book is coming out, we finally can give them an answer. 

Well, wish Staci and I luck as we get back in the swing of things.  And next on our list is our website.  If you have a minute, leave a comment about any suggestion you might have.  All tips are welcome for neither Staci nor I are techno-savvy. 

Don't forget to click the follow button to follow our blog or scroll all the way to the botton and subscribe.  Then an email will be sent to you each time we post something new.  Your support means everything!

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment