Sunday, January 27, 2013

Meet Our Characters

Want to learn more about the Red Ridge Pack? They now have their own Facebook page, and a new member, who calls herself the Wolf Whisperer, is threatening to expose their secrets. Make sure you "like" the page to get the latest gossip from the estate!


 
 I'm Cade Walker of the Red Ridge Pack. I've been groomed to take control as alpha since the day I was born, but that all changed two months ago when the Wright family moved onto the estate. I went from the only son of the alpha to having an older brother and a true mate. It's a long story...


I'm Allison Wright, one of the newest members of The Red Ridge Pack. Until a few months ago, I thought I was just normal teenager, but that couldn't be further from the truth. My new life as a werewolf is taking some getting used to, but my true mate, Cade Walker, makes it all worth it.

Three months ago, I was a normal high school senior in Texas. Two months ago, my mom gave me some awesome news about my future. One month ago, my entire world was turned upside down. First by a lie, then by my true mate. My name is Aiden Wright and I'm the next alpha of the Red Ridge werewolf pack.
I'm Teagan Rhodes, the newest member of The Red Ridge Pack. Well ... I'm not exactly a member, I suppose. You see, I'm human, not a werewolf like the others on the estate. But none of that matters since I'm the true mate of Aiden Wright, the alpha's oldest son and possible future alpha of the pack.

 
Allow me to introduce myself. I am the Wolf Whisperer of the Red Ridge Pack. In a werewolf pack like this, secrets and lies are as abundant as the air we breathe. Someone needs to reveal their secrets, and that is where I come in. What fun are secrets if no one finds out? I'm here to expose the truth about The Red Ridge Pack, and don't ask me who I am because I'll never tell.
Stay tuned! There is more to come!
Cheers!
 Sara and Staci 

No comments:

Post a Comment