Friday, September 28, 2012

Great News!!!

Sara and I just signed our contracts for two more Red Ridge novels! 

We have been away for a while so I have much to tell!

First off, Sara and I had a blast in Anaheim.  We met so many awesome writers and attended some killer workshops.  We even ran into a wonderful woman we met at our last conference. (Lesia, you knew you would be mentioned!)  The best part was getting to meet the fabulous team at Boroughs Publishing Group.  They were all so friendly and accepting.  It's great being a part of that family!

The second book in the Red Ridge series called Circle of Lies will be out shortly!  Edits are done and the cover is super-hot! 

Pack of Lies got a face lift!  I will post the new cover soon.

My time is up.  I will post again tonight with our new covers!

Cheers!

Staci

No comments:

Post a Comment