Sunday, May 6, 2012

Somebody that I Used to Know

Every time I listen to the radio, I find myself thinking about songs that would make a good "soundtrack" for our novels.  Staci and I created one for Sinful and Pack of Lies.  The one for Pack of Lies isn't up on our website yet because of some "technical difficulties" we have been having with our web guy.  But, in case you are wondering what they might be, here is our "soundtrack" for Pol:
1. Animal – Neon Trees
2. Raise your Glass – Pink
3. Promiscuous Boy – Nelly Furtado
4. Say – John Mayer
5. Hemorrhage - Fuel
6. Without You – Dixie Chicks
7. Better that Me – Hinder
8. Airplane – B o B
9. Jar of Hearts – Christina Perri
10. Total Eclipse of the Heart – Bonnie Tyler
11. Amazing – Aerosmith

And here's the song that I can't get out of my head.  Love it!  Reminds me of somebody that I used to know . . .



Cheers,

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment