Thursday, March 25, 2010

What are the odds?

So, it's been a while.  I have been patiently waiting for our new cover art to be completed before I announced the new title.  Staci and I finally decided on CRAVE to replace the title FALLEN.  I was finally starting to get used to it, though I'm not sure that I actually ever called it CRAVE.  I just knew that when I saw the edited cover that I would finally accept CRAVE as its new title.

But . . . we received an email this morning letting us know that there is another YA novel coming out in September (1 month before ours) with the title CRAVE.  What are the odds?  Needless to say, we are totally bummed and now on the hunt again for the perfect title. 

Staci and I are still hard at work on our second novel STATIC, a werewolf teen romance.  It's been a slow process, but it's coming together quite nicely.

Thanks for stopping by.  All title suggestions are welcome!

Cheers :)

Sara

1 comment:

  1. back to the idea of fallen as in fallen angel right? also known as ark angels so why not name it ark? or my other idea which i posted on ur myspace was losing paradice or maybe just lost

    ReplyDelete