I hope everyone had a merry merry Christmas. We certainly did in the Dailey household. Unfortuntately, my son and I both woke up sick on the 26th. I feel like utter poo and have so much stuff to do that it makes me feel even worse. Anyways, there's not much going on with me, but here's a few things just in case you're curious:
1. I got a Kindle for xmas! Yea! I love it. The first book I downloaded was Identical by Ellen Hopkins. It's the only one of her books that I hadn't read. I actually have a few real books that I want to read, but I couldn't wait to use my Kindle.
2. Still can't find a title for FALLEN that we both love. Since a YA novel just came out titled FALLEN, Staci and I are on the hunt for a new title. SANCTUM is a front runner but we both keep thinking when we hear the right title, we'll know. Has yet to happen.
3. Staci and I haven't written in forever. Poor STATIC has been waiting around for its authors to get their butts in gear. Hopefully, we will get back on track soon. It's just been so busy.
4. I am so glad that the rush of the holidays is over. I hope I feel better soon and can actually enjoy what's left of my vaca.
5. As soon as I finish this post, I am going over to the couch, getting under my new snuggie, and watching Law and Order SVU, which I am currently addicted to :) I set my DVR to record all episodes and let's just say that SVU comes on a lot!
That's about it. Feel free to chime in with some title options. We are open to suggestions!