What I'm doing right now: thinking about vegging out on the couch and watching Heroes Season 3
What I'm listening to: the washing machine go round and round
What I'm reading: Shiver (still!)
So, Staci and I are learning that there is not enough time for all the stuff we need to do. Here's our little to-do list (and I'm sure I'll forget some stuff because if there is a "real" to-do list some where, I'm not sure where it is):
1. Website - this has been quite the learning experience; it's a damn shame that one of us isn't a tech-nerd!
2. Get posters made - we're waiting to receive a high resolution photo of the cover so we get more made
3. Get bookmarks made - no idea where or how to do this
4. Find all of our teacher friends and ask them to help us get the word out - in return they will get our undying love, a poster, and some bookmarks
Hmmmm . . . I know there's more.
5. Oh yeah, make a book trailer - this too should be a learning experience but when I'm done here, I'm headed over to animoto.com to check out their site
6. Make friends with every librarian in the greater Houston area :)
Oh, I'm sure there is more. And this is just the stuff that needs to be done, like, yesterday. It would be so nice if Staci and I were married to some really rich men, and we didn't have to work. Hmmmmm . . .
Wish us luck, friends! Oh yeah, any advice on where and how to get this list accomplished, send our way!!!